We are re-structuring quite significantly the office room so I am going laptop.
I cherry picked every single component myself, took the best of the best
I do only Photoshop and Lightroom classic (photo guy here).
- Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Gene VIII – Z170
- CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00 Ghz
- GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X 8G
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 DRAM 2133MHz
- SSD Samsung EVO 850 500 GB
- HDD Seagate 3 TB SATA 6 Gb/s
- Silverstone Tek SG10B
- Fans: all Noctua (side and CPU) – whisper silent
- Power supply: Seasonic X-650 650W 80 PLUS Gold ATX12V
- Windows 10 Home (USB stick / Genuine license provided)
- Mechanical Keyboard QuickFire Rapid (I tried to play for 3 weeks and then switched back to my normal USB keyboard) – $50
It comes with every single original box (that is a lot of boxes :) and receipts if you need them. Everything has been purchased in June 2016.
$900 in cash